A new beginning, A new name

After months of half hearted attempts to revive my blog, lets learn to cook, with little sucesss, I decided to overhaul the blog, give it a new name and a new ideology. After all old things must always give way to new.
When I started my blog, I was just discovering what joy there can be in cooking and learning to cook. I wanted to carry my fellow readers with me as I went through the ABC's of cooking. But, now I feel the need to share much more than my experiences about learning to cook. Hence the change in name to 'The food tales' my blog is no longer about recipes, but about food and everything related to it. Watch this space for more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pasta with vermicelli noodles (semiya)

Happy new year! Looking ahead with top 10 new recipes to try list

Orange Cake